Dundonald, NW10

Location menu
Location info
Queens Park
Kensal Rise
Tea & Coffee supplied
Wifi code available at location
Clothes rail available
Clothes steamer available
Iron & ironing board available
Back wash sink available
Black-out blinds available
Glamour allowed
Animals allowed
Children allowed
Food shoots allowed
Decorating allowed
Hand-held filming allowed
No large scale filming allowed

This is a 5 bedroom 2500 sq foot house set over 3 floors with a 100 foot garden, 60% of which grass with a decked patio and the remaining 40% features raised beds for vegtables with a summer house at the far end. The house has been extended into the side return and is set out back to front meaning the reception room is at the rear with 3.5m ceilings and 3 sets of 3.1m doors opeing onto the garden. The house is decoarted in quite dark colours on the ground floor with more neutral colours upstairs.