Graffiti is a very interesting and unique warehouse style studio set over a few floors. The studio has different aesthetics depending on the floor, with industrial prevailing on the inside. The first two floors include wooden panelled flooring, tons of exposed brick and industrial style steel frames. There is also an incredibly striking industrial lift found here, which is perfect for edgy shoots. Other notable features include some antique furniture, wooden framing and a funky terrace. The jewel in graffiti’s crown, however, is the roof area, where it gets its name. Here you will find a roof terrace with broken brick, distressed walls and lots of graffiti, making for one incredibly impressive shoot location.
- 6000sqft interior, split between two floors
- 3000sqft (approx) Ground floor Unit
- 1500sqft Outdoor area, raw/industrial look
- Kitchen Area
- Infinity Wall
- Hair and Make up
- Changing Area
- Large Seating Area
- Exposed brick work
- Wooden floors
- Functioning Victorian freight elevator
- Large wrought Iron warehouse windows (With blackout capabilities)
- Comprehensive power distributed over the two floors, including Three phase.