It is a Grade II listed building dating from 1720, a terraced house consisting of four floors. The back of the house faces St Johns Gardens and there is access to the park from the back door. The house comprises a large lower ground floor with kitchen, two bathrooms and a cinema room. the ground floor has 3 reception areas which flow into each other. The 1st floor has a bedroom, a study with access to a very large roof terrace overlooking St johns gardens. the 2nd floor has one bedroom and a bathroom and the top floor another bedroom and art studio.