Main House: The house is a very fine Grade 2 listed Georgian Manor built of local stone under a slate roof in 1805 with later Victorian additions. The interior features formal sitting room, study, dining room, playroom, kitchen, conservatory, seven bedrooms and two bathrooms. The decor is a mix of fresh new paint and vintage wallpapers dating back to the 1950s. The house features elegant Georgian features including large sash windows, curved main staircase, cornicing and skirting, shutters, fireplaces and high ceilings.
Farmhouse: The farmhouse is a traditional stone and tile cottage which was fully refurbished in 2020. The interior features sitting room with wood burner, study, kitchen, utility room and two bedrooms, one of which is ensuite. The cottage is decorated in bold colours from the Little Green Paint Co. and features a range of high quality fixtures and fittings. It can be rented separately as a shoot and stay if required.
Grounds: the houses are set in 50 acres of grounds comprising 10 acres of formal gardens with planting and croquet lawn, tennis court, swimming pool, ornamental lake and bridge, walled kitchen garden, a range of traditional brick and stone outbuildings, 20 acres of arable farmland, 5 acres of estate parkland, woodland and tree-lined driveway. The is also a separate stable block and paddock.