An Edwardian (c.1904) semi-detached property built from London Stock brick with bay windows on the ground and first floors. Entrance on the side.
The panelled hallway features an unusual central staircase and statement glass chandelier. A double reception room and study in the original part of the house lead off the hallway. Three steps from the hallway lead down to a large extension comprising a snug, cloakroom, internal courtyard and contemporary kitchen/dining space. The extension features Crittall-style glazing, exposed brickwork with a vertical bond and a feature fireplace. Three sets of double doors lead out to the 160ft garden.
Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The entire ground floor and one children's bedroom is available to hire.