The house is a Victorian semi detached town house, circa 1870. Red brick construction with 2 floors at the front and 3 floors at the back. Attractive moulding detail under the roof eaves. Gravel drive. Large front door with colourful original stained glass Inside the house has been architecturally redesigned and refurbished in 2020. A contemporary finish with period details.